I’m beginning to get really excited about the live webinar we’ll be having with some of the smartest people I know in the real estate industry. Wednesday night at [5:00] you’ll want to be dialed in to hear this very special event live! First, the answers to a couple questions I have received:
- Will the event be recorded? Yes. Those that purchase the live event will have twelve month access to the recording.
- Are there limited tickets? Yes! The webinar platform I use (Zoom) only accommodates 500 attendees at a time.
- Can I ask questions? YES! The live attendees will have ample time to ask questions of all our speakers and guests.
- What is the Agenda? That’s a great question. Here you go:
- [5:00] PM – [5:30] PM: Introduction of speakers
- [5:30] PM – [6:15] PM: Keynote Presentation: “The Economic Outlook for the Residential Real Estate Market” Mark Dotzour
- [6:15] PM – [6:30] PM: Q&A with Mark Dotzour
- [6:30] PM – [7:30] PM: Structured Panel discussing the presentation with all of the speakers
- [7:30] PM – [8:00] PM: Open Q&A
Mark is an economist from the Texas A&M Real Estate Center and is one of the most accurate figures in this industry in my opinion. I’ve heard him speak at seeral events, and decided to get him to help us navigate the increasingly confusing economy. I’ve already reviewed his presentation, and let me tell you, it’s going to be great!