THE IMPORTANCE OF ESTABLISHING SYSTEMS AND PROCESSES IN REAL ESTATE WITH CASEY SMITH
Uncontested Investing is presented by REI Ink Magazine and Sponsored by RCN Capital. In Episode 10, I sat down with Casey Smith. It was a very interesting interview that started out backpacking in the Caymans, and ended up with owning one of the most known transaction management companies in the industry. Casey drops some great quotes. My favorite, “Bad habits are formed in good times”. I think a lot of real estate investors are going through that right now.
Decoding Real Estate Investment Trends with John Beacham – Uncontested Investing
- Decoding Real Estate Investment Trends with John Beacham
- Resisting the Influencer Temptation with Tarry Summers
- Digitizing Data to Put in the Property Owner’s Back Pocket with Chuck Hattemer
- Navigating Affordability Issues in the Real Estate Market with Mike Tedesco
- Safeguarding Pet Owners and Unleashing FIDO Scores with Victoria Cowart