THE IMPORTANCE OF ESTABLISHING SYSTEMS AND PROCESSES IN REAL ESTATE WITH CASEY SMITH
Uncontested Investing is presented by REI Ink Magazine and Sponsored by RCN Capital. In Episode 10, I sat down with Casey Smith. It was a very interesting interview that started out backpacking in the Caymans, and ended up with owning one of the most known transaction management companies in the industry. Casey drops some great quotes. My favorite, “Bad habits are formed in good times”. I think a lot of real estate investors are going through that right now.
Measuring Risk and Reward In Today’s Market With Josh DeShong – Uncontested Investing
- Measuring Risk and Reward In Today’s Market With Josh DeShong
- Investment Insurance: Do’s and Don'ts For Your Real Estate Business With Corey Maxwell
- Making Connections And Recognizing Opportunities In The Real Estate Industry With Zach Coppinger
- How You Can Fix And Flip Around Market Shifts And Why Local Flippers Are Crucial To Solving The Inventory Crisis With Kurt Carlton
- Recession-Proof Real Estate Investing: Getting Creative With Probate Properties With Al Nicoletti